Required QC Technician (For Blending Services)
To ensure efficient, effective and timely quality control of Chemicals and their blends including raw Materials and finished products, in line with applicable standards and procedures.Job Profile
– To conduct Quality Control testing on raw materials and finished products in line with company procedures and applicable standards, to maintain accurate records of testing and report detailed analysis of data in line with company requirements.
– Develop, improve, and customize QC test methods for new and existing products in line with company / customer requirements.
– To work closely with production department to ensure timely conduct of quality control testing, to ensure maximum production efficiency and minimal delay to production operations.
– To highlight recurrent quality issues with raw materials and to work with production and purchasing departments, as well as raw material suppliers, to fully document, explain and resolve these issues.
– To highlight recurrent quality issues with finished products, and to work with production department personnel in investigating and resolving these issues.
– Reviewing or analyzing quality test results in order to locate inconsistencies, malfunctions or opportunities for improvement.
– Work in accordance with applicable company and industry standards for Quality Assurance.
– Attend appropriate training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
– Other tasks as may be determined from time to time by management.
– Adhere to company policies, including QHSE systems, during the performance of the work.Qualification & Requirements
– Bachelor degree in Chemistry
– Fluent English, Arabic an advantage.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a QC laboratory within a manufacturing industry.
– Able to deliver results under tight timing constraints.
– Team player.
– Proactive and able to work without constant supervision.