Required Production Supervisor (For Blending Services)
Overall supervision of production in designated shift of the chemical plant.Job Profile
• Overall supervision of day to day operational actively and personnel in the designated plant.
• To be familiar with all relevant company QHSE standards & procedures and to ensure that these are implemented in the designated area of responsibility.
• To ensure that planned and schedule production is achieved in the designated area of responsibility.
• To allocate and delegate work to sub-ordinates based on operational requirements and skills / capability of workers.
• Prepare shift schedule & leave program for sub-ordinates.
• To conduct on the job training and mentoring of subordinates to develop their skills and capability to conduct their assigned role.
• To ensure general cleanliness and good housekeeping within the designated plant areas.
• Attend appropriate training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• Report details of plant activity, including production activity and QHSE incidents, as required by line management.Qualification & Requirements
• Diploma in engineering.
• Good English
• Relevant experience in industrial production for a minimum of 5 years. Relevant industries would be Chemical, Petrochemical, Food and Manufacturing.
• Have experience of management of a small team.
• Have exposure to site HSE systems
• Familiarity with MS Word and Excel an advantage
• Able to deliver results under tight timing constraints.
• Team player.
• Proactive and able to work without constant supervision.