HVAC Equipment Sales Engineer
ELECTRA HOME Human Resources Vision
To make ELECTRA HOME the first choice of all potential and existing employees as an organization, which respects, cares for, and invests in its people.
ELECTRA HOME Human Resources Mission
To recruit the right candidates and to provide consulting, training, assessment and measurements that ensures continuous individual, team and organizational performance and development in support of our business and marketing plans.
The Human Resources strategy is linked to and supportive of its Mission and Vision statements and linked to ELECTRA HOME priorities and key objectives.
Vacancies available:HVAC Equipment Sales Engineer & HVAC TechnicianPosition: HVAC Sales Engineer
Department: Sales and Estimation
Employee Rate: 54 hours a week (Saturday-Thursdays) + commission+telephone+transportation
Travel Requirement: 90%
Work Place: UAEPosition :
The HVAC Sales engineer position will be responsible for the complete sales of equipment to the clients as per their requirements.
To liaise with the clients understand the scope of work and manage all sales work from enquiry through to invoicing and follow ups.
Promote and sell our company’s products and services to other businesses.
Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
Making repeat sales to existing customers.
Achieve and exceed Sales targets
Successfully Accomplish key activities, such as: relationship building; researching the market and related products; presenting the products or services of our company in a structured professional way face to face
Respect and promote company values and code of conduct.– More information to be provided to shortlisted candidates.Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Male, 25 – 35 years old, any nationality
• BSc Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree. Diploma in Business, Marketing or HVAC and Refrigeration or equivalent (minimum 2 years course) is a plus
• Minimum of 4 (four) years of industry related experience required
• Minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in UAE
• Knowledge of HVAC Sales, mainly on the chiller side
• knowledge in Marine Industry
• Good Communication Skills and negotiation skills
• Valid UAE driving license
• Candidate should be a go getter and must be willing to adapt to changes
• Must be well versed with UAE marketApply now!
Human Resources Department